Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've Been Taged

Alright so I taged myself! I figured since I'm new I need to introduce myself, not that no one knows me.

  1. fav. foods- french fries and snickiers
  2. fav. movies- She's the man, hairspray, enchanted, anything disney or halarious
  3. hobbies- swimteam, sing, gutair,make music vidieos w/sisters and friends
  4. Fav. songs- (my fav. songs change like evey week so right now I like)- love song/sara bersomething; tell me what to do/metro station; 99.9 kez/christmas music
  5. Fav tv shows- what i like about you, ellen, office, scrubs

and thats about all you need to know.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I'm so excited that you have come to the dark side. Your humor is just as good in writing as it is in person.

Arnett's said...

Um. All your favorite things are my favorite things... every day (Nacho)